What are nerve blocks?
Nerve blocks are treatment option used to diagnose and treat a wide array of painful conditions. They are great at reducing acute pain due to injury, nerve trauma, surgery and headaches. Nerve blocks ease pain by offering immediate relief.
Types of nerve blocks we perform:
- Headache (Occipital nerve block)
- Upper jaw pain (Maxillary nerve block)
- Nose and face pain (Sphenopalatine nerve block, Stellate ganglion block)
- Arm/hand pain (Carpal tunnel injection, Median nerve block, Ulnar nerve block, Stellate ganglion block, Brachial plexus block, Digital nerve block)
- Neck pain (Cervical plexus block, Cervical paravertebral block, Stellate ganglion block)
- Shoulder pain (Suprascapular nerve block)
- Knee pain (Genicular nerve block)
- Hip pain (Obturator nerve block)
- Leg/foot pain (Femoral nerve block, Sciatic nerve block, Lumbar plexus block, Peroneal nerve block, Plantar nerve block, Morton's neuroma block)
- Low back pain (Cluneal nerve block)
- Pelvic pain (Ilioinguinal nerve block, Genitofemoral block, Ganglion impar block)