Why Neuropathy Treatments?
Diabetes is one of the leading causes for Peripheral neuropathy disease that affects approx. 20 million Americans.
Peripheral neuropathy symptoms consist of but not limited to:
- Temporary or permanent numbness
- Tingling, prickling or burning sensation
- Increased sensitivity to touch
- Pins and needles sensation
Peripheral neuropathy can take a toll on your day-to-day life. Sanexas electrotherapy is a treatment that has been effective for many patients. It is an electric nerve stimulation therapy that is focused on repairing the nerve signals for relief from pain. Sanaexas is a good alternative to addictive medication. The RST Sanaexas system goes a little bit further than your TENS unit. The system uses electronic signal energy waves produced by an ultra-high digital frequency generator. The therapeutic energy waves stimate your body on a cellular level without being invasive or causing discomfort. Patients have reported less pain, increased mobility overall improvement in their quality of life with the treatment.
The treatment has proven to:
- Relax muscle spasms that may cause pain
- Boost blood circulation to promote healing and tissue repair
- Helps prevent the risk of muscle atrophy
- Helps stimulate the production of serotonin, a natural hormone that soothes pain